23.8.10

The Author and his Muse

There are a few things which bring as much joy to my life as cooking.  Cooking with my partner in crime Miss Bee is how I have spent countless joyful hours of the last 5 years. 
Five years ago I met the beautiful Miss Bee, at the time we had just begun college and I could barely be called a novice chef and her a beginner.  The first time we cooked together was in the dirty dorm kitchen in the basement of Pine hall.  At the ripe old age of 20, I shared my expert wisdom in the ways of the transforming Mac and Cheese into a grand dish we've come to call Fiesta Mac.  (Read mac and cheese with black bean, salsa and shredded cheddar cheese) This glorious meal was savored straight from the pot on the floor of my dorm room. 
Since that day we have both learned and taught one another tomes about life, love, cooking and the passion inherent in all three.  It is this passion that I hope to share with you as I continue to explore life and the endless pursuit of inspiring food. 
Mr. Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment